DENTAL TOURISM IN ROMANIA.Six Dental Care Tips to Prevent Teeth Problems.
To ensure that your teeth remain strong, healthy and diseases-free for years to come, here are some simple and easy tips that each one must follow very critically:
1. Brush Twice a Day: While this may seem almost nursery-like, brushing your teeth twice a day is the first step to good oral hygiene. During the day tiny pieces of food accumulate on tooth surfaces and in crevices between two teeth. Bacteria in the mouth convert these foods into acids. When these acids further mix with saliva, it results in plaque. Plaque deposition leads to tooth decay and cavities. The process of developing plaque starts immediately after we eat anything. Thus, while it is difficult to brush after we eat each time, brushing at least twice a day can minimize plaque accumulation to a great extent.
2. Use Fluoride Toothpaste: While brushing is an integral part of dental care, it is important to ensure that you use toothpastes containing fluoride. Fluoride fights bacteria and helps prevent tooth decay.
3. Floss Daily: Flossing refers to process of removing plaque accumulated between teeth. Gaps between teeth are the primary areas of plaque deposition and decay. To counter this, it is important to use quality inter-dental cleaners and floss daily.
4. Use Dental Sealants: Yet another simple way of preventing tooth decay is to use dental sealants on your molars (back teeth). Dental sealant is a plastic coating that is applied to the chewing surface of your teeth to protect them from decay.
5. Consult a Dentist: It is important to find a good dentist and consult him regularly. Apart from thorough dental check-up, consulting a dentist will help you find and fix cavities, tooth decay or any gum problems early.
6. Calcium-Rich Diet: One of the most basic tips for healthy and strong teeth is to have a healthy diet rich in calcium. Milk is an important element and it is recommended that you drink milk daily to ensure strong and white teeth. Also, avoid foods that have high carbohydrate and sugar content like candy, pretzels and chips.
Apart from these, using fluoride-rich mouth rinsers and drinking fluoride containing water can further help in maintaining strong and decay free teeth.
LEAVE A COMMENT HERE!
Want to use this article in your ezine or web site? You can , as long as you include this complete blurb with it : ” Intermedline puts at your fingertips the best medical tourism packages abroad , at http://www.intermedline.com/ ”
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? IF SO, JOIN THE COMMUNITY. ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW.