AFFORDABLE MEDICAL TOURISM IN ROMANIA.Baile Tusnad – Famous Balneo Spa resort in Romania.
Baile Tusnad is a very beautiful town famous for their spas and mineral water received from seven springs.Is is located in Harghita county, in eastern Transylvania , in the Valley of Olt river , at an altitude of 650 meters.
First date for the founding of the bathing station is 1849. The bathing station was destroyed in the skirmishes of 1849 but Austrian Emperor Franz Joseph ordered the reconstruction of the baths in 1852. After 1960 the town had an extremely rapid development.
3) THERAPEUTIC USE:
– Cardiovascular diseases ( post heart attack recovery, circulatory problems,valvular disease of the heart muscle, hypertension)
– Nervous system disorders ( neurathenia, neurovegetative dystonia, secondary conditions )
– Physical and intellectual fatigue
– Digestive problems ( stomach diseases , functional bowel disorders, chronic gastritis, enterocolitis, biliary dyskinesia)
– Endocrine disorders ( hyperthyroisdism mild adrenal insufficiency , Basedow’s disease)
– The urinary system
– Tumor formations
– Acute articular rheumatism
– Carbonated mineralwater, chlorine, sodium, bicarbonate
– Subalpine tonic – stimulant bioclimate
5) WHAT ELSE TO VISIT IN THE AREA:
– The Red Lake – 115km
– Santa Ana Lake – 20 km
– Mohos preserve
– Balvanyos balneo spa resort
– Howks rock and the fortress
– Toplita Monastery
– Odorheiul Secuiesc – medieval fortress sec. XVI
– Daffodil Glade
LEAVE A COMMENT HERE!
Want to use this article in your ezine or web site? You can , as long as you include this complete blurb with it : ” Intermedline puts at your fingertips the best medical tourism packages abroad , at http://www.intermedline.com/ ”
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? IF SO, JOIN THE COMMUNITY. ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW.