DENTAL TOURISM IN ROMANIA.Signs of concern regarding periodontal health.
The periodontal disease is often discovered very late , due to the fact that obvious signs do not appear until advanced stages. Regarding the periodontal conditions, the symptoms which should gain your attention and suggest you to ask for dentist’s help , are the following:
– gums increased in volume
– changes regarding gum’s color and aspect ( from pink they turn into red or even purple)
– bleeding when brushing or chewing hard food
– gum retraction ( teeth seem longer)
– changes in the alignment of teeth ( they look more spaced)
– purulent secretions in the gums groove
– persistent bad breath
– feeling of tension , itchiness or even pain at gums level
– dental mobility
The periodontal disease left untreated can lead to full teeth loss , therefore , if you have one or several of the above symptoms , please contact the periodontics dentist.
LEAVE A COMMENT HERE!
Want to use this article in your ezine or web site? You can , as long as you include this complete blurb with it : ” Intermedline puts at your fingertips the best medical tourism packages abroad , at http://www.intermedline.com/ ”
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? IF SO, JOIN THE COMMUNITY. ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW.