MEDICAL TOURISM IN ROMANIA- Sovata – Famous Health resort in Romania
Sovata it is a town in Mures County , Romania. It is placed in the heart of Transylvania , on the western foothills of the Carpathians , at a height of 500m and it can be reached from Targu-Mures ( 51km) , Miercurea Ciuc and Odorheiu Secuiesc on the 13A main road from Reghin on a connection road.
The first data about Sovata are from 1578 as a part of the Szekely Land region of the historical Transylvania. Until 1918 when it became independent again and was attached to Romania, this land belonged to the Maros-Torda County of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire.
3) THERAPEUTIC USE
– gynecologic diseases (ovarian insufficiency, secondary sterility)
– degenerative inflammatory abarticular rheumatism
– post traumatic sequels
– pheripheral neurological affections ( paresis)
– endocrine ailments ( hyperthyroid)
– cardiovasculat affections ( varicosity ulcer)
– metabolism and nutrition disorder
– professional diseases
Chlorosodic mineral waters from the helium – thermal lake , sapropelic mud from the lake, fortifying bio-climate.
5) WHAT ELSE TO VISIT IN THE AREA
– Praid – the salt mine & the salty mountain ; the Mining Museum
– Sighisoara medieval citadel
– Targu Mures citadel
– The Mountain Slope Siklodi
LEAVE A COMMENT HERE!
Want to use this article in your ezine or web site? You can , as long as you include this complete blurb with it : ” Intermedline puts at your fingertips the best medical tourism packages abroad , at http://www.intermedline.com/ ”
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? IF SO, JOIN THE COMMUNITY. ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW.