TOP MEDICAL TOURISM IN ROMANIA- Geoagiu Bai – Famous Health resort in Romania
Geoagiu Bai is a town in Hunedoara County , Transylvania , Romania at an altitude of 217 meters. To reach Geoagiu Bai you must take county road DJ705 which is a branch from E68/DN7 between Orastie and Sebes.
The first settlements in the area can be found in the time of the Dacians , in the 1 st century BC , as shown by archeological discoveries.
After the Roman Conquest , the Romans built the fort of Germisana in the 2nd century. The name of Germisana meant hot water and it showed that the Dacians already knew about the thermal springs of the area.
The first documentary citation of Geoagiu Bai was in the year 1291.
3) THERAPEUTIC USE
– degenerative, inflammatory , abarticular rheumatic affections
– posttraumatic affections
– gynecologic diseases
– pheripheral nervous system ailments
– dermatological diseases
– asthenia neurosis
– kidney diseases
– endocrine diseases
– nutritional diseases
– metabolic affections
– professional diseases
– bicarbonate mineral water , calcium mineral water, magnesium mineral water, slightly radioactive ( 4,14 Mmc) , hypotonic mesothermal ( 29-33 degrees C)
– they have a total mineralization of 1,1 to 1,4 g/l and they are used both for external cures as well as internal treatment.
– fortifying and sedative climate
5) WHAT ELSE TO VISIT IN THE AREA
– Hunedoara city
– Hunyad Castle
– Sarmisegetusa Ulpia Traiana Museum
– Hateg – bison reserve
– Strei and Densus ancient churches (UNESCO)
– Orastie and Deva city with Deva medieval fortress
– Costesti – dacian fortress
– Blidaru fortress
LEAVE A COMMENT HERE!
Want to use this article in your ezine or web site? You can , as long as you include this complete blurb with it : ” Intermedline puts at your fingertips the best medical tourism packages abroad , at http://www.intermedline.com/ ”
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? IF SO, JOIN THE COMMUNITY. ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW.