Calimanesti-Caciulata health resort it is located at 260 m altitude , at the foot of the Carpathians , on the right side of the Olt river.
Mineral waters of Calimanesti-Caciulata were used since the Roman times and are documentary attested since 1388. Waters of Calimanesti Caciulata are similar to those from Evian , Vittel and Contrexeville.
3) THERAPEUTIC USE:
– digestive diseases
– liver diseases
– kidney and urinary diseases
– metabolic and nutrition diseases
– inflammatory rheumatic affections
– peripheral neurological affections
– breathing affections
– gynecological affections
– dermatological affections
– cardiovascular affections
– professional diseases
Mineral waters with different concentrations , chemical content and temperatures. Mineral waters contain : sulphur , chlorine , bromine , sodium , calcium and magnesium . Mild , temperate continental climate.
5) WHAT ELSE TO VISIT IN THE AREA:
– Cozia Monastery ( 2km from Calimanesti- Caciulata)
– Turnu Monastery
– Stanisoara Monastery
– Cornetu monastery
– Pons Vetus Roman ruins from Caineni
– Arnota Monastery
– Village Museum in Bujoreni
– The Wooden church in Albac
– The Key Valley and Key Sramba Mountains
– Cozia mountains – 17,000 ha natural reservation
LEAVE A COMMENT HERE!
Want to use this article in your ezine or web site? You can , as long as you include this complete blurb with it : ” Intermedline puts at your fingertips the best medical tourism packages abroad , at http://www.intermedline.com/ ”
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? IF SO, JOIN THE COMMUNITY. ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW.